Business profitability and sustainability is becoming a daily challenge to business managers, owners and all stakeholders. Irrespective of size and sector, many businesses will never unlock their full potentials. Every privately held company has its own unique accounting requirements.
At Sidhu & Associates, Chartered Professional Accountants, we make a great effort to understand your business and/or individual circumstances, your industry and the constraints which you face and review your financial metrics. We can recommend strategic solutions and plans that are tailored to your specific requirements. We assist companies operating in multiple industries and work with regulatory governmental departments/agencies at various levels of authority.
Professional business advisory services include but not limited to following:
- Corporate structuring & due diligence.
- Corporate reorganizations; rollovers, share capital reorganization, amalgamations and windups.
- Business valuation reporting.
- Estate and trust planning.
- Budgeting & financial forcasting .
- Business & asset acquisition planning: (assets vs. shares, lease vs. buy).
- Reviewing and recommending compensation planning and profit sharing plans.
- Accounting system assessment, implementation and training.